Contact Us
While we welcome comments and suggestions from the riding public, please send inquiries to the appropriate party:
* To send a comment to the Connecticut Department of Transportation, go to
* Questions relating to Vehicle Registrations, Vehicle Inspections, Drivers License, Driving Records must be directed to the Department of Motor Vehicles
* For comments, suggestions, or inquiries about the Connecticut Rider Education Program, please visit|#41217
* For problems with this website, the site's webmaster.
  © Copyright 2003-2024 Ride4Ever, all rights reserved